The Swiss/Liechtenstein Rotarian Action Group for Peace was founded on the 28. March 2019 as a non-profit association governed by sthe Swiss Civil Code and by Rotary bylaws and policies. It is neutral politically and non-denominational.
The Action Group encourages Rotary Clubs and Districts to develop and implement service projects focused on peace, conflict prevention and/or resolution. It additionally empowers and supports Rotarians, Rotaractors, Alumni Rotary Peace Fellows, Rotary Peace Fellows in training, members of Inner Wheel, and other interested parties by offering structure, guidance and resources to foster collective peace efforts and to promote peace and conflict prevention and/or resolution projects.
The yearly membership fees are as follows:
- Individuals: CHF 50.-
- Rotaracters: CHF 20.-
- Rotary Clubs: CHF 10.- per club member
- Rotaract Clubs: CHF 5.- per club member
Please do not hesitate to contact our Action Group Secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to become a member.
Full members can be:
- Alumni Rotary Peace Fellows and Peace Fellows in training
- Members of Inner Wheel
- Any physical person who has demonstrated their dedication to the goals of the association through their commitment and actions
Associate members can be:
- Rotary Clubs
- Rotaract Clubs
- Legal entities having demonstrated their dedication to the goals of the association through their commitment and action
Membership Fees and Donations
Swiss/Liechtenstein Rotarian Action Group for Peace
Banque Cantonale de Genève
Action Group for Peace